Get women first insurance for your car
Are you looking for the perfect insurance product for a woman?
We have just what you need. Car insurance that is perfect for a woman in South Africa. You can get comprehensive, third party only and third party fire and theft insurance for women.
Get a quote for car insurance that is perfect for women now.
Let’s show you how much you can save! We’ll provide you with the best women first insurance quote for you.
Is car insurance for women cheaper?
Gender is not the main deciding factor in how much your premiums are. There are various factors that are considered, such as:
- The age of the driver
- The type, make and model of your car
- How much you’ve claimed in the past
- How secure is your car at night
So, if you’re an experienced woman driver and you have not made too many claims, you can get a lower premium!
While gender is not a contributor to the price of car insurance, your age definitely is. If you’re under 25, you will find yourself paying higher premiums than people over 25. This is because you are seen as a higher risk due to fewer years of driving experience. If you’re young, the best way to pay low premiums is to get car insurance that decreases monthly.
Women first insurance is about giving women what they want
Contrary to popular belief, women do know what they want:
- Value for money -Female buyers always shop around to find the best car insurance. We can put you in touch with the best.
- Convenience -While your car is in for repairs following a claim, you’ll have rental wheels for 30 days.
- Satisfaction -You have high expectations when it comes to service and therefore need an insurance company that delivers exceptional service.
- Safety - Get 24/7 emergency assistance for medical, technical, domestic - basically any issue you may have on the road.
Types of car insurance for women
Get the best type of cover for your car. Comprehensive car insurance covers your car for any damage or loss caused by an accident or theft. And, the best part about this insurance is that it decreases every month along with the value of your car. That means more money in your pocket!Find out more
Can’t afford comprehensive insurance? Well, at least get third party only insurance. This can save you from a financial disaster. Third party only insurance covers any damage that you’ve caused to another vehicle, but not your own.Find out more
This type of insurance offers the same cover as third party only insurance plus insurance for any damage or loss caused to your car as a result of fire or theft.